Nourishing & Moisturizer
Skin Feels Replenished & Looks Bouncier
- Fortified with vitamins that nourish the skin and protect it against loss of moisture.
- Plumps up the skin and give it a bouncy feel.
- Helps Epidermis to produce higher levels of collagen and elastin.
- Relaxes & soothes fatigued and wrinkled skin whilst you sleep.
- Made up of natural Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Effectively prevent premature ageing, plump up skin and give it a bouncy feel.
- Gently shaping facial features and filling wrinkles prominent.
- Provides prolongs regeneration and nourishment.
- Deeply hydrates the skin and protects it against loss of moisture
- Improves elasticity and firmness.
- Intended for all skin types.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Marine Hydrolyzed Collagen, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Strelitzia nicolai Seed Aril Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Titanium Dioxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
What is Matrixyl? Basically, its a peptide. Creams these days frequently boast about being packed full of peptides, but are not specific as to which peptide is being referred to. Matrixyl is Palmitoyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and these are peptides that specifically stimulate collagen synthesis and skin repair , help the epidermis to produce higher levels of collagen and elastin.This means they qualify as a long-term aging system.
BioGenic Gensil-210L contains water, Hyaluronic Acid and pseudo-ceramide. It provides a silky soft skin feel as well as an excellent moisturising effect.
The main role of Hyaluronic acid in cosmetics is as a highly effective humectant (moisturizer), Hyaluronic acid may be used as a filler to remove wrinkles in cosmetic surgery.
Aloe Vera Extract Benefits
Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and proteins, aloe is a natural humectants that helps support the moisture Balance of the skin. It has recognized its restoring, skin-soothing,
and moisturizing properties.
Vitamin E Benefits
An antioxidant, is known as a dynamic weapon against premature aging and can help combat environmental pollutants.
Chamomile Extract Benefits
-Strong Anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne prone skin types who have inflammation.
-Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant.
-Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process.
-Natural skin lightener, promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
Apply a small amount of cream onto clean face and neck; Massage it gently in a circular manner until total absorption. Apply every Night. For best results use it with Correction Collagen Day Cream.